The Birth of Kungur | Native crafts | Pugatchev | Town-heads
From 1786 tî 1917 Kungur was ruled by 40 påîple.
The first town head was famous merchant Timofey Chlebnikov, from 1786 to 1788. Today's Kungur mer Kadantsev is the 42st head of the town. Before 1785 the head of Kungur was voyevoda but then every 3 years the town had to choose the town's head
On the 2nd of June, 2000 N. E. Kadantsev became the 42st Kungur head.